Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A science student

Yeah deep into my core, I am a science student that appreciates logical way of explanations and definitions of life.
And to be in International Liberal Studies ; gah i dont know!!!! The only science subject i took this sem was evolutionary biology which is the worst. -.-
Today in class, my bullshiting skills yet again... I dont know what i wrote but i wrote some crap ......AHHHHHHH >_>
I really dont know what is going on now... I hate these kind of really abstract thinking and all..........
Oh yeah today officially, im a member of Niji LOL XD
Though ive already done a fair bit for them XD (not too much)
I am hungry. I wonder whats for dinner tonight!!!!

I will update tonight with pictures okay ^^
楽しみしてね!


kuuuurii
and damn that aaron just ditched me without saying anything.
Oh!! I met Aaron and Jenny (from melb uni too) randomly in one class on monday and almost had a heartattack and thought i was seeing their doppelgangers or something.


And you get to see guys like


















Here in Japan. So this is my grand invitation.
PLEASE COME HERE TO VISIT ME :3
Today on the subway, there was this super Masaki Okada lookalike
I am not joking, i was seriously considering if it really was him until he took out the uni diary from his bag, and im like Ah...from my uni too XD cant be masaki okada then.
damn, I thought i ran into a famous person!


x

2 comments:

  1. Leeteuk Oppa look-a-likeeeee :O you're so lucky ! Take pictures of them >< hehehe eat lah if you're hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is everyone asking me to take picture of them ><

      Delete