Friday, April 6, 2012

First Day - got 'kicked7 out of class

Dear Readers, please keep commenting. From now on i will reply to all comments okays? The most ironic thing is like the moment i actually blogged for real. There were only 2 comments...Is it because there were too many words, people cbf reading? Im sorry. Im a naturally long winded person.

Recently Ive been listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEWz0RHj7Zk
Do you know it? Its really popular song but i dont know where ive heard it before i came to Japan.
So today was the first day of class and i literally am bad terms with the lecturer already. HAHAHA. -.- You know how im 24/7 sleepy & hungry and so i kinda placed my head on the table and the teacher just asked me to get out of the class XD

HAHAHAHA ; if i was in a rebellious mood, id probably will. But it was the first day and you know.........I dont want to be on bad terms with the teacher. So i said NAH IM FINE. ((heck i didnt even apologize))

Alright , to be honest, though you see my fb looking all fun and exciting. The truth is ive been having massive mood swings. As in I get annoyed quicker and i snap at people more often -.- *SIGHS* So yeah cant exactly saying im having the time of my life either. Not to mention how screwed my subjects are. -SIGHING-

Tomorrow is Saturday and we were supposed to go OHANAMI. But i have class......
For now , this is all i will write and go emo .
KURI. <3

3 comments:

  1. was listening to さくら and its really a nice :) kinda got a romantic feeling out of it haha.
    sakura sakura ..

    Gambadeh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE MISS YOU MISS TRACY <3 hahahaha ^^ how have you been????? I will try my best

      Delete
  2. Gambatee <- I really don't know how to spell this FIGHTING !

    ReplyDelete