Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kimono wearing and Shamisen and Calligraphy

14.04.2012
PEACE has invited us to join their kimono/shamisen/dinner event :)
I have no idea what did that editing thing do to it but the picture look weirder than it originally was -.-
OH i had school on SATURDAY! So i cant watch Fairy Tail on TV (it is on when i go to uni) And according to my mother she saw the jigglebutt gang and i was like are you sure it isnt RAVE? So apparently they made an appearance!?? thats so awesome T___T I MISSED ITTTT *flips le troll table*

We quickly trained on kimono.
As well as learnt a short piece (Sakura) on the shamisen ^^ I have a picture but im lazy to upload it~~
Hmm~~~ Then we made sushi...


Yes, i made this sushi ^^ with the rose in it. umai deshou? (im good right?) Hehe~~~
That was basically it for that day..............Other than talking to nazz about ghosts in brunei and all that other stuff, it has been a very cold day T^T It was then when i caught my mini cold.

15.04.2012
Another PEACE event for today~!~~~ ^^ AT Sakura Hotel at Asakusa. We took the bicycle there. Again i felt so japanese on the bicycle ...and it was freezing O_O'
I didnt get to go to church again T^T Sighing---
We did calligraphy~~~~ ^^ there were a lot of foreigners...even someone from Sydney~
 I saw someone that reminded me of......Riverpaper!


kurisutena 
 YES! I WROTE IT!!! ISNT IT BEAUTIFUL???? *nose grows long like Ussops*
HAHAHAHAHAHAA! Wait... nose doesnt grow long if you get proud does it -_-? Ok nevermind. anyway.. Forever clever celebrating the empress of APPLES? -_-
Great name.

Better than the petal ben XD *grins*
It was cool~ And those people probs thought i was living at the hotel cos they invited me to drinking o_O And i was like nahhh......i have to go home *inner krissy: I WANT MAH SHABU SHABUUUU*
And some dude, even bought me a drink -_- and i was like O_O"" EH? Since we had to go, i had to freakn finish the whole thing in 5mins. SO i felt @____@
And my mother even made me prove to her that i could ride in a straight line on the bike -_-!!!!!!!!!!!!



Then dinner was shabu shabu!!!


My dad bought us new chopsticks!! Yaho!
Hahahahaha ^^ The shabu was great but since i had that stupid beer, it made me feel sick before i actually start eating T^T Shuuuuuuuhuuu~~

The weekend was that sort of feeling ^^ For me~ What about you guys? How was your weekend?


5 comments:

  1. well well well seems like someone has been busy kuma. Glad to see you are experiencing Japanese culture...wish i could =D...anyway yes your 5 minute beer....doesnt it make u feel bloated kuma?
    ah well tipsy krissy riding a bike like a boss? anyways this is my comment for today mwahahahhahahaha and i shall end it here asmy mind is blank...cause you've got that one thing~kuma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH YOUVE GOT THAT ONE THINGGGGGGGGGG AND I NEED THAT ONE THING thanks kuma for the comment. i have to wake up soon

      Delete
    2. LOL I see, im awake alrdy....soooooo....I think im becoming a paaannnndddaaaa =D

      Delete
  2. LOL YOUR HOST MOTHER WATCHED THE FAIRY TAIL EPISODE? HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's so cool.
    OMG... that Sushi looks simply amazing, delicious and a work of art. Come back and teach me onegai ;A;!! And your calligraphy is just as beautiful. So authentic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah! :D so eventful!!! glad to see you are experience the jap culture!! as rei mentioned above, please teach us the sushi when you come back oh great wise one! xD
    FAIRY TAIL! <3 ICE MAKERRRRRR LANCERRRRR! <3333

    ReplyDelete