Monday, March 26, 2012

Today was Akihabara

ZOMG AKIHABARA </3
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
anyway. stories later as promised.
Im using my remaining 10mins of my laptop
Tomorrow i have a japanese test and i dont have any books or anything to revise. not even the laptop since i only have 10mins SIGH.
Im just gonna sit and read manga and eat chips with beer. HAHAHAH OMGGGGGGG turning into those 40 ojiisan.
Anyway!!!! Hopefully ill find those adapter things tomorrow and get my charger off IRENE. Then. I will tell you all my (wonderful) stories....... -_-

SIGHS. NO INTERNET MAKES ME SO SAD
ESP WHEN IM SO FREE AND I NEED TO REGISTER CLASSES
sahdlaksdhlakdhlaskdhalskdhalkdsh

I miss you guys, alot.
Do you miss me?
Probs not. -.-

3 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA ;_; (check your whatsapp if you can AND ANSWER) but omagad LOL READING MANGA WITH CHIPS AND BEER. You've.. certainly adapted well and fast now haven't you. Haha, don't worry, after your charger is obtained, you will have infinite net and Japanese net is fast I heard D: like really fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS YOU UNNIE!! T__T I never use my MSN again since unnie went to Japan SIGH~ hope you can do well in there. God Bless you! :D LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all miss you. Do you miss me? ha...... i decorated my room last summer and i even put the piece of drawing that you gave me last time on the wall. hehe ^_^\/

    ReplyDelete