Friday, March 23, 2012

Im singing my blues

I feel miserable ): is homestay really the right choice?

Was all I could think of before. Of course awkwardness will arise at first. Mmmm but during dinner the hosuto papa seem to be a very lively and funny guy :D so I relaxed slightly. The sisters were still quiet probably due the language barrier. Today we had fish, natto and NIKUJAGA hahahahahajahahaha. Im being serious. As if they stalked my blog.. The first meal I had was nikujaga? And to be honest i dont even know what nikujaga really is until today. Hohohoho

Then I had that japanese type bath "ofuro" mmm. Interesting
And we watched TV ...

Theres a lot of people that I know ish. I dont know what to say anymore since im so tired. Other than leaving my most precious item I.e laptop charger back in melbourne...my day has been fine...ish :D

Tomorrow is orientation. I better sleep now. Gotta wake at 7am. Zzz oyasuminasai


6 comments:

  1. kkk have fun unnnie :D
    You make me wanna try Nikujaga too .. is it delicious? X)
    be happy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah told u that u will settle in fine ye? YYYYAaaaaahhhhh KKKuuummaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you left your laptop charger in melbourne? seriously hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. PAPA are you living in dorms now? D: not home stay no more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. NIKUJAGA LOOOOL. That's so coincidental!!
    When do you get your stuff sent over for your laptop charger? And you moved from homestay to dorms?? asdfdgdf

    ReplyDelete
  6. is nikujaga the gravy beef we eat over here?
    pictures on google doesnt seem to have alot of gravy in it.
    and whhahh the ofuro very cool sia haha
    how do you know how long you have to sit inside?

    ReplyDelete