Monday, March 26, 2012

MY ROOM IS SO MESSY IM GLAD I DONT HAVE A ROOMMATE

No honestly. Rei especially and whoever saw that picture i sent to them....of my room....
My room is so messy!!!!!!!
>_> The dorm people are so antisocial
I DONT SEE A SOUL
ITS JUST ME CHILLIN WITH MY DRINK (cos im emo without my charger and......supershow4) OH PERFECT TIME TO DRINK ;]  this is so sad.
Come join me. Come. Im at Waseda Hoshien. Take the train to Waseda station or Takedanobaba station and walk up Waseda dori! Ill see you soon yeah? *delusional*

OMG NARUKAMI YU
AND.
AND
KUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! i lvoe love love love love!

4 comments:

  1. of course we miss you? LOL stop drinking alrdy @_@ ur not gonna feel good agn. Force them to be social. lol I dare you. Knock on their doors or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Krissy, pick up all those clothes. NOW. I insist you take a video of your room and send it to me. Don't drink too much or your dorm people will think you're a drunkard ;A;
    PERSONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I am behind kuma (°㉨°)

    ReplyDelete
  3. unnie should stop drink too much LOL! you sounds like 30 y.o woman XDD I wanna see your messy room~ I dont think ur room messy as my room~ kkk Have a nice day~!

    ReplyDelete