Monday, June 18, 2012

When you cannot see the ONE PIECE

IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD (?)
Perhaps not but i really feel like crying. As strange as it may seem, tears did came to my eyes as i stare at the MORI ART MUSEM BOLD LETTERS with horror. It was certainly traumatizing.
I was too naive.

Yeah, it started since MARCH till 17/6. OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU?
Anyway, my friend forced me to take a picture with it. How stupid do i look hugging that pole -__- I really didnt want to do it. But it was in the freakn SUBWAY....=.= The things i do.... *sighs*
But anyway, i wont go into details why i didnt get to go...im sure ive ranted to most of you anyway...
I felt like ive disappointed the nation as i carried all their hopes and expectations on my back...
*falls down dramatically onto the ground with the spotlight shining on me*

The posters were EVERYWHERE okay. For a person.. a sane person not to go is.....insane? (Please dont say things that make no sense)



Anyhow to overcome my depression, we went for overpriced high tea and cake.




Oh god, we spent a forture. Not to mention lunch we had mexican food. She didnt send me the pictures but yeah....
Thats how i ended my depressing Sunday.

(jeebus, she sent me all her super HQ mega size pictures...which is good....? freakn 1mb EACH picture.But im grateful that she takes them for me :3 Thanks dearyy <3 )

1 comment: