Sunday, June 3, 2012

Please dont fight!

Kuri reporting.
I am currently stressed about my stupid tests D: I know nothing
At this rate how can i really beat my sworn rival, Rui -_-?
And taking that ofuro, i feel now my body is burning up >_> Drinking cold oolongcha though :3

Today my some happening happened...
Im sure some of you know about it.....But..
Basically my host mother and her kid were fighting about this thing. In summary, the kid wanted to eat the food with everyone but the mum wanted her to give me a box of her many snacks and delicacies what not of  Nagoya (they went on a school excursion there for a few days and brought back like snacks and food enough to food an army - exagerration)
But its cool, i dont expect anything :3
But the mum insisted that she should share it with me, then she stormed off like a spoilt brat and they started shouting
=.=''


The mother got really angry and she went in after to talk to her kid.
I could hear my host sister screaming and crying.
Sighs .... I wanted to say its okay.. please dont fight. But i am an outsider afterall ;A;
So then....the mother comes back out and immediately goes to the fridge and get alcohol for us >_> And shes complained how her kids are so inconsiderate. and i told her its fine they are still of that age. No worries...but i dont think she sees my point. Well the feelings of a mother, i still dont quite get it.

Eventaully i think Yuri felt bad about it.. She gave me her yoyo ball thing she got at the festival today. ahha... With a friendly smile. And she treated her mother really nice during dinner too.... ((they are usually very ......bossy...)) She did share the snacks with everyone eventually. *sighs* I dont know why all that drama was needed.

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to say bad shit about my host sisters, in fact i do really like them. <3
Although they can be bossy and mean, and sometimes quite rude to their parents. I assure you i am no different to my own... just looking at it from an outsiders view made me realize, i should treat my parents better...*sighs*

And thats that of today. I DID NO STUDYING FML?
sure.
sure
sure



I will post the question eventaually!
ciao

4 comments:

  1. let's see highlights are...stress, rival, ofuro, snacks, food, alcohol and...distraction. All in all seems like a Krissy day =]

    Back on topic, hahah im sure you got my reply as soon as u told me your story but i felt like commenting here anyways. I know you aint me buttttt chillax anyway or try to xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like unnie life and learn so well in there XD
    unnie hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your host mother is so sweet. hehe take care!

    ReplyDelete